About Meat Packs Online
Meat Packs Online is a Rockhampton-based business using the highest quality products supplied by Boodles Meats. Meatpacks Online website is designed to make ordering quality meat easy. A lot of the features on our website are based on suggestions from our customers. If you can see areas where improvements can be made please let us know by contacting us.
How to Order
All you need to get started is a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) and a delivery address.
Step 1: Login or Register
- If you are a new Customer you have the option to register an account OR checkout as a guest. If you register with Meatpacks Online it will make your future shopping with us faster at checkout.
Step 2: Browse the Menus
- You can use the search function to look for specific packs or head straight to our specials.
Step 3: Select your Pack
- Type the number of each item by clicking on the Add to Order button after each item.
Step 4: Finalise your Order
- Click on the blue Proceed to Checkout button at the bottom of the shopping cart.
- Now you can review your order – You can select the quantities ordered (simply change the number in the quantity box and press enter or click outside the box), you can delete items (click on the trash icon) or add items (simply return to the food menus by clicking the Food Menus link).
Step 5: Checkout
- Check your order one last time – especially the delivery address, the delivery time and date.
- Enter your credit card details (Visa or Mastercard). Please note we do charge a credit card fee and transactions are processed securely by NAB Trasact. You will be emailed a payment receipt which will have the Meatpacks Online Invoice Number as an Invoice Reference.
Step 6: Confirmation
- The confirmation screen lets you know the order is in the Meatpacks Online system but is not yet approved. You will receive a confirmation email from Meatpacks Online that lets you know we have read and understood your order. We will let you know if we have any queries about your order. If you don’t receive this confirmation email within two (2) business hours of placing the order please call Meatpacks Online immediately on 07 4928 4069 – your call will connect to Boodles Meats in Rockhampton, where you can query your order.
- The confirmation email will have your Tax Invoice attached as a pdf. Document. If you nominate an accounts department email we will also send them the invoice.
- If you need to cancel an order – You are not able to cancel an order through the website. You will need to cancel by replying to the confirmation email. We would appreciate 24 hours notice where possible.
To register for our special offers and updates, call us on 07 4928 4069